1. B. Vengamma received First prize for the best papers presented in XIV Mid Term Conference Association of Physicians of India Andhra Pradesh , Chapter held at Kurnool, in November, 1993 for the paper Clinical and electrophysiological study in Neurological complication of organophosphorus poisoning.
2. “Outstanding Doctor” award for the year 2000-2001 by Lion’s Club.
3. “Merit Certificate Award” for the year 2000-2001 by District Collector, Chittoor on 26th January 2002.
4. “Best Doctor” award for the year 2001 by Walker’s Association, on March 3rd 2002.
5. Harish Chandra Bajoria Award for Social Activities in Epilepsy - The 3rd recipient of the award given by Indian Epilepsy Association, Central Branch, New Delhi at 12th Annual Epilepsy Conference at Nagpur 29th-30th October 2004.
6. Dr.Capt.C.Venkaiah Memorial Gold Medal Lecture” by Indian Medical Association, Vijayawada Chapter in December 2005.
7. “MINI FELLOWSHIP PROGRAMME IN SLEEP MEDICINE” of 8th Annual AASM Mini- Fellowship Program for International Scholars by American Academy of Sleep Medicine at North Western University Medical School in Chicago Illinois from 18th May to 11th June 2009
8. Awarded ‘VIKRUTI’ UGADI VISISHTA PURASKARAM – 2010 for the exemplary services in the field of Medicine by the Department of Culture, Government of Andhra Pradesh.
9. Awarded “PRANADHATA - 2010” for the exemplary services in the field of Medicine by Abhinaya Arts, Tirupati on 13.02.2011
10. Bestowed with “SPIRIT OF HUMANITY AWARD -2012” (Certificate of Merit) for outstanding contribution towards healthcare for society in the Dept., of Neurology/Mental Health category by Americares India on 07.04.2012 at Mumbai
11. Awarded “ALUMNI AWARD FOR EXCELLENCE” on the Alumni Day Celebrations of Sri Venkateswara Alumni Association, SV University, Tirupati on 27th August, 2012
12. Awarded “FELLOWSHIP OF THE ROYAL COLLEGE OF PHYSICIANS (FRCP)” by the Royal college council, Edinburgh 2012
13. Awarded “OUTSTANDING PERSONALITY AWARD TO THIS DYNAMIC INDIAN” by Azeez – Chida foundation, Toronto, Indian Medical Associations, Tamilnadu and Dr. A.M. Ikram’s Social and Community Welfare trust, Vellore April 2013
14. “WORLD EDUCATION AWARD 2014 for technology in Testing and Assessments in Higher Educational Institutions” awarded by 4th digital LEARNING WORLD EDUCATION SUMMIT 2014 at New Delhi.
15. Awarded “FELLOWSHIP OF THE ACADEMY OF MEDICAL SCIENCES (FAMS)” by the National Academy of Medical Sciences (NAMS), India, 2014 at the 54th Annual conference of National Academy of Medical Sciences (India) at All India Institute of Medical Sciences Rishikesh on 18th October 2014
16. Awarded “BEST PERFORMING GOVERNMENT HOSPITAL UNDER DR.NTR AAROGYA SEVA PROGRAMME” by Government of Andhra Pradesh on October 30, 2014 by the Chief minister of Andhra Pradesh at Ravindrabharathi Auditorium Hyderabad.
17. Awarded “Bharathamuni Kalarathna Award of 2014” in the medical field for recognition of service to humanity by Bharathamuni Arts Academy at Madanapalli on 21st November 2014
18. Awarded “Aarogyanidhi award of 2015” for recognition of Excellence service in the department of neurology, SVIMS Tirupati at Hyderabad on 25th October 2015
19. Awarded “ NATA ( North American Telugu Association) Medical Service Award” in the recognition of outstanding contribution towards the medical community benefitting the people of Telugu origin given on 20th December 2015 in Tirupathi , Andhrapradesh
20. Awarded “Fellow of Indian Collage of Physicians (FICP)” by Indian Collage Of Physicians (ICP) at 71st Annual Conference of Associations Of India (APICON 2016) on 28th January 2016 at Hyderabad Telangana State
21. Awarded ' Fellow of Indian Academy of Neurology" (FIAN) by Indian Academy of Neurology at the 24th Annual Conference of Indian academy of Neurology on 11th November 2016 at Kolkota
22. Awarded and was the distinguished recipient of "The Chittoor District Centenary Special Jury Award for the Year-2016" by Academy of Grassroots Studies and Research of India (AGRASRI), a registered research foundation, being head quartered at Tirupati, on the occasion of the 107th Chittoor District Formation Day Lecture and conferring the Chittoor District Centenary VisishtaRatna and Shiromani Awards for the Year-2016 on the eve of the 107th Chittoor District Formation Day Celebrations on 1 April, 2017 at Hotel Bliss (Darbar Hall), Tirupati
23. Awarded “Neurology Expert award 2017” under category of Neurology at 4th Annual National Health Award -2017 function at India International Centre New Delhi by Nutrition and Natural Health Science Association on 27th December 2017