- Khanna N, Gokul BN, Ravikumar R, Chandramuki A, Gourie-Devi M, Aroor SR, Vengamma B. Successfully treated primary anthrax meningitis. Indian J Pathol Microbiol 1989;32:315-7. (Impact Factor 0.676)
- Muthane U, Vengamma B. Peripheral neuropathy – prevention of progression using heme-arginate. J Intern Med 1993;234:611-3. (Impact Factor 5.785)
- Lewin S, Rao SD, Chandrasekhara MK, Vengamma B. Phenytoin toxic encephalopathy. Indian Pediatr 1993;30:79-80. (Impact Factor 1.014)
- Shailesh KK, Pais P, Vengamma B, Muthane U. Clinical and electrophysiological study of intermediate syndrome in patients with organophosphorous poisoning. J Assoc Physicians India 1994;42:451-3.
- Thomas SV, Sarma PS, Alexander M, Pandit L, Shekar L, Trivedi C, Vengamma B. Economic burden of epilepsy in India. Epilepsia 2001;42:1052-60. (Impact Factor 4.584)
- Thomas SV, Sarma PS, Alexander M, Pandit L, Sekhar L, Trivedi C, Vengamma B. Epilepsy care in six Indian cities : a multicentre study on management and service. J Neurol Sci 2001;188:73-7. (Impact Factor 1.495)
- Menon B, Vengamma B. Peripheral neuropathy and diabetes mellitus. Diabetes Practice, IJIM special issue on Diabetes, December 2003.
- Hegde ML, Shanmugavelu P, Vengamma B, Rao TS, Menon RB, Rao RV, Rao KS. Serum trace element levels and the complexity of inter-element relations in patients with Parkinson’s disease. J Trace Elem Med Biol 2004;18:163-71. (Impact Factor 2.320)
- Menon B, Vengamma B. A women with language disturbance. Postgraduate Med J 2005;81: 341-2. (Impact Factor 1.549)
- Pal PK, Vengamma B. Atypical neurological manifestations of hypokalemia. Ann Indian Acad Neurol 2004;7:375-80. (Impact Factor 0.541)
- Bindu M, Harinarayana CV, Vengamma B. A Lady with acute confusional state and generalised tremors. J Indian Acad Clin Med 2005;6:76-8.
- Nandagopal R, Vengamma B, Krishnamurthy SG, Rajasekhar D, Subramanyam G. Thalamic disequilibrium syndrome after thrombolytic therapy for acute myocardial infarction. Neurology 2005;65:494. (Impact Factor 8.303)
- Sunil Kumar K, Lakshmi AY, Padmanabhan S, Vengamma B, Sivakumar V. Cerebral venous sinus thrombosis in nephrotic syndrome: a case report. Indian J Nephrol 2005;15:103-4.
- Bindu M, Vengamma B. Acute inflammatory demyelinating polyradiculo-neuropathy following antirabies vaccine. Ann Indian Acad Neurol 2005;8:167-9. (Impact Factor 0.541)
- Menon B, Vengamma B. Anthrax meningoencephalitis successfully treated. Eur J Neurol 2007;14:18-20. (Impact Factor 3.852)
- Damodaram P, Manohar IC, Prabath Kumar D, Mohan A, Vengamma B, Rao MH. Myasthenic crisis-like syndrome due to Cleistanthus collinus poisoning. Indian J Med Sci 2008;62:62-4.
- Ramakrishna P, Naresh VVS, Chakrapani B, Vengamma B, Sivakumar V. Leptospirosis with acute renal failure and paraparesis. Indian J Nephrol 2008;18:130-1.
- Ramakrishna P, Naresh VVS, Lakshmi AY, Vengamma B, Sivakumar V. Stroke in chronic kidney disease. Indian J Nephrol 2009;19:5-7
- Nagarathnamma M, Vengamma B, Reddamma K. Coping with stress among carers of persons with epilepsy. Nightingale nursing times. 2009 Apr;5(1):48-53.
- Menon B, Vengamma B, Suman R, Reddy MK. Glioma Masquerading as Stroke. J Indian Acad Clin Med 2010;11:302-5.
- T. Jyosthna; P. Vasudevaraju; Bharathi; B. Vengamma; T. S.S. Rao; K. S.J. Rao
Evidence to determine Ceruloplasmin as a biomarker for the progression of Alzheimer's disease Journal of Neurochemistry. 115(:39, OCJT 2010
22. Yadla M, Kishore CK, Sriramnaveen P, Reddy YS, Sainaresh VV, Bhuma V, Sivakumar V. Neurotoxicity due to cefepime in patients on maintenance hemodialysis. Saudi J Kidney Dis Transpl 2011;22:1026-7.
23. Devi BV, Kishore CK, Rao JV, Vengamma B, Kumar VS. Plasma exchange for steroid unresponsive Devic's disease. Indian J Nephrol 2012;22:485-6.
24. Sreedhar Babu KV, Chowhan AK, Rukmangadha N, Vengamma B, Kumaraswamy Reddy M. Chronic eosinophilic leukaemia: a case report. J Clin Sci Res 2012;1;46-8.
- Mohan A, Vengamma B. Continuous positive airway pressure for metabolic syndrome in obstructive sleep apnoea. Natl Med J India 2012;25:222-4. (Impact Factor 0.908)
26. Munikumar M, Priyadarshini V, Pradhan D, Swargam S, Umamaheswari A, Vengamma B. In Silico Identification of common putative drug targets among the pathogens of bacterial meningitis. Biochem Anal Bioichem 2012;1:8.
27. Rajitha, D, Sunil, Kumar, P. Satish, Nagasuresh, M., Rajagopal, G.. Suresh V, Vengamma, B, Devi, B Vijayalaxmi, Laxmi, A. Y, Sachan, Alok An unusual radiological manifestation in osmotic demyelination syndrome. Indian Journal of Endocrinology & Metabolism . Dec2012 Supplement, Vol. 16, pS522-S522.
28. Vengamma B, Srinivasa Rao PVLN. The birth of a journal. J Clin Sci Res 2012;1:1.
29. Vengamma B. Health status of journalists. J Clin Sci Res 2012;1:209-10.
30. Vengamma B. Journal of Clinical and Scientific Research: The year that has gone by! J Clin Sci Res 2013;2:1.
31. Munikumar M, Priyadarshini IV, Pradhan D, Umamaheswari A, Vengamma B. Computational approaches to identify common subunit vaccine candidates against bacterial meningitis. Interdiscip Sci 2013;5:155-64
- Vijaya Bhaskar Rao J, Vengamma B, Naveen T, Sudhakar Rao M. Opercular myoclonic–anarthric status epilepticus: a report of two cases: Ann Indian Acad Neurol 2013;16:565-8. (Impact Factor 0.541)
- Venkatesh K, Srikanth L, Vengamma B, Chandrasekhar C, Sanjeevkumar A, Mouleshwara Prasad BC, Sarma PV. In vitro differentiation of cultured human CD34+ cells into astrocytes. Neurol India 2013;61:383-8. (Impact Factor 1.085)
- Arun, M., Raj Neelima, Suresh, V, Sachan Alo,; Reddy P Amaresh, Mohan Alladi, Vengamma, B., Srinivasa Rao, P. V. L. N: Prolactin unresponsiveness and paradoxical elevation of estrogen despite gonadotropin suppression in postmenopausal women suffering from severe acute illness.; Indian Journal of Endocrinology & Metabolism . 2013 Supplement, Vol. 17 Issue S1, pS388-S38. 1/3p
- Vengamma B, Srinivasa Rao PVLN. The Journal of Clinical and Scientific Research: the road ahead! J Clin Sci Res 2014;3:1.
- Vijaya Bhaskar Rao J, Vengamma B, Naveen T, Naveen V. Lead encephalopathy in adults: A report of two cases. J Neurosci Rural Pract 2014;5:161-3.
37. Rajitha D, Sunil E, Vengamma B, Vijayalakshmi Devi B, Lakshmi AY, Sachan A. Isolated extra pontine myelinolysis - a rare imaging appearance of osmotic demyelination syndrome. J Clin Sci Res 2014;3:38-41.
38. Vengamma B, Rajguru M, Prasad BCM, Ramesh Chandra VV. Central nervous system infections in the intensive care unit. J Clin Sci Res 2014;3:106-13.
39. Hulikal N, Vamsi NR, Kottu R, Vengamma B. An unusual cause of trigeminal neuralgia. J NTR Univ Health Sci 2014;3:54-6.
- Kishore CK, Vijayabhaskar J, Vishnu Vardhan R, Sainaresh VV, Sriramnaveen P, Sridhar AV, Varalaxmi B, Sandeep P, Ram R, Vengamma B, Siva Kumar V. Management of Guillain-Barré syndrome with plasmapheresis or immunoglobulin: our experience from a tertiary care institute in South India. Ren Fail 2014;36:732-6. (Impact Factor 0.775)
- Rao JV, Vengamma B, Naveen T, Ramakrishna G. Isolated hemimegalencephaly in an adult. J Neurosci Rural Pract 2014;5:439-41. (Impact Factor 0.514)
42. Sharma SK, Katoch VM, Mohan A, Kadhiravan T, Elavarasi A, Ragesh R, Nischal N, Sethi P, Behera D, Bhatia M, Ghoshal AG, Gothi D, Joshi J, Kanwar MS, Kharbanda OP, Kumar S, Mohapatra PR, Mallick BN, Mehta R, Prasad R, Sharma SC, Sikka K, Aggarwal S, Shukla G, Suri JC, Vengamma B, Grover A, Vijayan VK, Ramakrishnan N, Gupta R, Apnoea Inosa Guidelines Working Group FI. Consensus & Evidence-based INOSA Guidelines 2014 (First edition). Indian J Med Res 2014;140:451-68. (Impact Factor 1.661)
43. Nagarathnam M, Vengamma B, Latheef SAA, Reddemma K.Assessment of quality of life in epilepsy in Andhra Pradesh. Neurology Asia 2014;19:249-55. (Impact Factor 0.244)
44. Rama Krishna G, Sandeep P, NageshKumar S, Rukumangadha N, Chowhan AK, Suchitra MM, Ram R, Vengamma B, Siva Kumar V. Hypokalaemic paralysis due to Sjögren’s syndrome. J Clin Sci Res 2014;3:251-6.
45. Chaitanya V, Sangeetha B, Rao VN, Ram R, Vengamma B, Kumar VS. Membranous nephropathy associated with the use of levodopa-carbidopa combination. Indian J Nephrol 2015;25:127-8.
46. Srikumari V, Vengamma B, Parvathi G. Effect of repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation on cortico motor-excitability motor function of the affected hand in subjects with stroke. Indian J Physiotherapy Occupational Therapy 2015;9:120-6.
47. Venkatesh K, Srikanth L, Vengamma B, Chandrasekhar C, Prasad BC, Sarma PV. In vitro transdifferentiation of human cultured CD34+ stem cells into oligodendrocyte precursors using thyroid hormones. Neurosci Lett 2015;588:36-41. (Impact Factor 2.201)
48. Kataru SR, Naveen V, Kottu R, Vanakamamidi VS, Meenakshisundaram M, Vengamma Bhuma. A rare case of metastatic leptomeningeal carcinomatosis from adenocarcinoma of caecum. Int J Med Health Sci 2015;4:274-7.
49. Srikanth L, Venkatesh K, Sunitha MM, Kumar PS, Chandrasekhar C, Vengamma B, Sarma PV. In vitro generation of type-II pneumocytes can be initiated in human CD34+ stem cells. Biotechnol Lett. 2015 Oct 16. [Epub ahead of print]
50. Sharma SK, Katoch VM, Mohan A, Kadhiravan T, Elavarasi A, Ragesh R, Nischal N, Sethi P, Behera D, Bhatia M, Ghoshal AG, Gothi D, Joshi J, Kanwar MS, Kharbanda OP, Kumar S, Mohapatra PR, Mallick BN, Mehta R, Prasad R, Sharma SC, Sikka K, Aggarwal S, Shukla G, Suri JC, Vengamma B, Grover A, Vijayan VK, Ramakrishnan N, Gupta R; Indian Initiative on Obstructive Sleep Apnoea Guidelines Work Group. Consensus & Evidence-based INOSA Guidelines 2014 (First edition).Indian J Chest Dis Allied Sci. 2015 Jan-Mar;57(1):48-64
51. Sharma SK, Katoch VM, Mohan A, Kadhiravan T, Elavarasi A, Ragesh R, Nischal N, Sethi P, Behera D, Bhatia M, Ghoshal AG, Gothi D, Joshi J, Kanwar MS, Kharbanda OP, Kumar S, Mohapatra PR, Mallick BN, Mehta R, Prasad R, Sharma SC, Sikka K, Aggarwal S, Shukla G, Suri JC, Vengamma B, Grover A, Vijayan VK, Ramakrishnan N, Gupta R. Consensus and evidence-based Indian initiative on obstructive sleep apnea guidelines 2014 (first edition).Lung India. 2015 Jul-Aug;32(4):422-34. doi: 10.4103/0970-2113.159
52. Sharma Surendra K, Katoch Vishwa Mohan, Mohan Alladi, Kadhiravan T, Elavarasi A, Ragesh R, Nischal Neeraj, Sethi Prayas, Behera D, Bhatia Manvir, Ghoshal A G, Gothi Dipti, Joshi Jyotsna, Kanwar M S, Kharbanda O P, Kumar Suresh, Mohapatra P R, Mallick B N, Mehta Ravindra, Prasad Rajendra, Sharma S C, Sikka Kapil, Aggarwal Sandeep, Shukla Garima, Suri J C, Vengamma B, Grover Ashoo, Vijayan V K, Ramakrishnan N, Gupta Rasik, for Indian Initiative on Obstructive Sleep Apnoea (INOSA) Guidelines Working Group Consensus & Evidence-based INOSA Guidelines 2014 (First edition)IJMR 2014 140(3) 451-468 (impact Factor 1.396)
53. Vandanapu Naveen, Bhuma Vengamma, Alladi Mohan, Velam Vanajakshamma N-terminal pro-brain natriuretic peptide levels and short term prognosis in acute ischemic stroke . Ann Indian Acad Neurol : 2015 ;18 (4 ): 435-441
54. Thota Naveen, G. Rama Krishna, Bhuma Vengamma, D. Dayakar, J. Dushyanth. “Clinical Manifestations, Radiological Findings and Outcome in Cerebral Vein and Dural Sinus Thrombosis: A Prospective Study”. Journal of Evidence based Medicine and Healthcare; 2015, 2(39); 6171-81
- Chaitanya V, Lakshmi BS, Goud BO, Ram R, Vengamma B, Kumar VS. Hypovolemic hyponatremia after trimethoprim use. Indian J Nephrol 2015;25(6):390-1.
- Vengamma B, Varadaraja J, Naveen T. Dravet syndrome in a 13-year-old child. J Clin Sci Res 2015;4:183-5. DOI: http:// dx.doi.org/10.15380/2277-5706.JCSR.14.024
- Natarajan P, Priyadarshini V, Pradhan D, Manne M, Swargam S, Kanipakam H, Bhuma V, Amineni U. E-pharmacophore-based virtual screening to identify GSK-3β inhibitors. Journal of Receptors and Signal Transduction. 2015 Dec 17:1-4. DOI: 10.3109/10799893.2015.1122043
- Natarajan P, Swargam S, Hema K, Vengamma B, Umamaheswari A. E-Pharmacophore Based Virtual Screening to Identify Agonist for PKA-Cα. Biochem Anal Biochem 2015;4: 222. doi:10.4172/2161-1009.1000222
- Krishna Sarma Anaerobic Glycolysis and HIF1[alpha] Expression in Haematopoietic Stem Cells Explains Its Quiescence Nature Bhuma Vengamma , Potukuchi Venkata Gurunadha. Journal of Stem Cells; 2(
60. P.Nataraja, S.V.Naveenprasad,G .Obulareddy, Ch.anil.T.Naveen,B.Vengamma: Cerebrovascular manifestations following Scorpion sting. J Clin Sci Res 2015;5:188-191 DOI:http://dx.doi.org/10.15380/2277-5706 JCSR.15.037
61. Ms.V.Vijayalakshmi, Dr.M.Nagarathnam, Dr. B.Vengamma; Assessment of quality of sleep among patients with Parkinson’s disease at tertiary care center, Tirupati, AP.
IOSR Journal of Nursing and Health Science (IOSR-JNHS) e-ISSN: 2320–1959.p- ISSN: 2320–1940 Volume 4, Issue 5 Ver. I (Sep. - Oct. 2015), PP 47-55
- Jasti DB, Naveen Prasad SV, Naveen T, Vengamma B. Kikuchi-Fujimoto disease presenting as brainstem encephalitis with secondary blepharospasm. J Neurosci Rural Pract 2016 Jan-Mar;7(1):157-60. doi: 10.4103/0976-3147.165395
- Raj M N, Suresh V, Mukka A, Reddy A, Sachan A, Mohan A, Vengamma B, Rao PS. Evaluation of activity of hypothalamo-pituitary-gonadal axis in postmenopausal women suffering from severe acute illness. Indian J Med Res 2016;143:66-71
- Gajula Rama Krishna, Thota Naveen, Bhuma Vengamma, Mohan Alladi, Sridhar Amalakanti. The Spectrum of Inflammatory Demyelinating diseases of Central Nervous System Journal of Evidence based Medicine and Healthcare 2016;3(14),503-506.DOI:10.18410/jebmh/2016/11
- Bhagya Lakshmi M, Lokeswara PR, Ramana BV, Abha Chandra Vengamma B.
A study to assess the neuro-cognitive performance and coping styles among patients undergoing Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) surgery. AP J Psychol Med 2016; 17(2): 78-82
- Vengamma B, Vijayabhaskara Rao J, Mohan A. Sleep disordered breathing in patients with epilepsy. J Clin Sci Res 2016;5:7-19.
- Bhuma Vengamma , Potukuchi Venkata Gurunadha Krishna Sarma: Gel based in Vitro 3D model exploring the osteocytic potentiality of Human CD43+ stem cells: Mol Biol Rep 2016:43:1233-1242
- Predictors of quality of life among adolescents with epilepsy in the state of Andhra Pradesh M Nagarathnam, B Shalini, V Vijayalakshmi, B Vengamma, S A A Latheef (DOI:10.4103/neuroindia.NI_1251_15) Neurol India 2017;65:1019-1024. (Impact Factor 1.085
- Nagarathnam M, Vengamma B, Shalini B, Latheef SA. Stigma and polytherapy: Predictors of quality of life in patients with epilepsy from South India. Ann Indian Acad Neurol 2017;20:233-41.
- G.R. Kumar reddy, N. Hulikal, A.Y. Lakshmi, B. Vengamma. “The Nerve & Vein preserving neck dissections for Oral cancers: A prospective evaluation of the Spinal accessory nerve function and Internal Jugular vein patency following treatment” Acta Otorhinolaryngologica Italica”. official Journal of the Italian ENT Society (ISSN 0392-100X). 2017;37:1-6; doi: 10.14639/0392-100X-1481
- Vaikkakara S, Raj MN, Sachan A, Mohan A, Vengamma B, Rao PS, et al. Impact of severity of illness on the function of the hypothalamo-pituitary-gonadal axis in postmenopausal women with acute severe illness: Implications for predicting disease outcome. Indian J Endocr Metab 2017;21:738-44.
- Jasti DB, Mallipeddi S, Apparao A, Vengamma B, Sivakumar V, Kolli S. A clinical and electrophysiological study of peripheral neuropathies in predialysis chronic kidney disease patients and relation of severity of peripheral neuropathy with degree of renal failure. J Neurosci Rural Pract 2017;8:516-24
- Varadaraja J, Vengamma B, Mohan A, Usharani K. In-hospital medical and neurological complications and outcome in patients with acute stroke: a prospective study .J.Cli.Sci.Res 2017; 6 :144 - 52
- Jasti DB, Mallipeddi S, Apparao A, Vengamma B, Kolli S, Mohan A. Quality of sleep and sleep disorders in patients with parkinsonism: A polysomnography based study from rural South India. J Neurosci Rural Pract 2018;9:92-9
- Dushyanth Babu Jasti, Sarat Mallipeddi, Apparao Anumolu, Vengamma B, Sivakumar V, Satyarao Kolli :A Clinical and Electrophysiological Study of Peripheral Neuropathies in Predialysis and Dialysis Patients: Our Experience from South India. JAPI :60:June 2018 ; 28-35
- Naveen Prasad S.V, Naveen T, Anil Kumar K, Vengamma B, Clinical profile of Guillian Barre Syndrome. International journal of neurology and neurosurgery 2018: 10 : No:3 July - Sep
- Naveen Prasad S.V, Naveen T, Anil Kumar K, Vengamma B. Prospective study of nerve conduction studies in Guillian Barre Syndrome. International journal of neurology and neurosurgery 2018:10: No:3 July - Sep
- Gourie Devi M, Vengamma B. Refractory period of nerve fibres. In: Techniques of Neurosciences - Part of 3rd course in Neurobiology for postgraduates in Clinical Neurosciences sponsored by Department of Science & Technology at NIMHANS, Bangalore, March 19-31, 1990
- Vengamma B. Acute headache who needs investigations which ones and when ? In: Agarwal AK, editor. Medicine update 2009. Association of publication of Physicians of India. New Delhi: Jaypee Brothers, Medical Publishers;2009.
- Vengamma B. Managing critically ill patient with AIDP: Relevance of International Guidelines to Indian Scenario. Medicine update 2013. Association of publication of Physicians of India. New Delhi: Jaypee Brothers, Medical Publishers;2013.p.556-61.
- Vengamma B. Clinical approach to coma. In: Munjal Y (editor). API Text book of Medicine. 9th ed. Mumbai: Association of Physicians of India . Jaypee Brothers, Medical Publishers; 2012.
- Vengamma B. Clinical approach to coma. In: Munjal Y (editor). API Text book of Medicine. 10th ed. Mumbai: Association of Physicians of India, Jaypee Brothers, Medical Publishers; 2015.
- Vengamma B. Approach to Patient of Coma. In Medicine Update 2016 -1(Progress in Medicine 2016) volume 2: 1133-1138 Jaypee Brothers, Medical Publishers; 2016.
Papers under Review:
1. “Sickle cell disease presenting as moyamoya syndrome in svims tirupati” was submitted to International journal of stroke and Cerebrovascular diseases under case report category and was assigned Ref. No.: JSCVD-D-16-01121
2. "Outcome of decompressive hemicraniectomy versus intensive medical management in patients with malignant middle cerebral artery infarction: a prospective follow-up study of south Indian patients" was submitted to International journal of stroke under original article category. The reference number for this manuscript is IJS-01-17-5470.
3. " Iatrogenic hypercalcemia in an elderly lady" has been submitted to Journal of clinical science and research (JCSR) on 14-02-2017 and will be considered under “Case Report category. and assigned unique-ID “JCSR_17_02_004”
Abstracts in Journals
- Suresh MN, Vengamma B, Prasad BC, Chandra VV, Madduru N. A study of decompressive craniectomy in acute stroke. In INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF STROKE 2014 Oct 1 (Vol. 9, pp. 90-90). 111 RIVER ST, HOBOKEN 07030-5774, NJ USA: WILEY-BLACKWELL.
- Arun, M.; Raj, Neelima; Suresh, V.; Sachan, Alok; Reddy, P. Amaresh; Mohan, Alladi; Vengamma, B.; Srinivasa Rao, P. V. L. N. Prolactin unresponsiveness and paradoxical elevation of estrogen despite gonadotropin suppression in postmenopausal women suffering from severe acute illness Indian Journal of Endocrinology & Metabolism . 2013 Supplement, Vol. 17 Issue S1, pS388-S38. 1/3p.
- Sachan, Alok, B. Vengamma, C. V. Harinarayan, Bindu Menon, V. Suresh, and M. N. Raj. "MON-707: Hypothalamic Pituitary Axis Dysfunction in Patients with Meningitis and Meningoencephalitis." (2012)
- Mukka, Arun; Sachan, Alok; Vengamma, B.; Harinarayan, C. V.; Menon, Bindu; Suresh, V.; Neelima, M ; Hypothalamic Pituitary Insufficiency Following Central Nervous System Infections: A Prospective Study from a Tertiary Care Hospital. Indian Journal of Endocrinology & Metabolism,Dec 2012 Supplement, Vol. 16, pS514-S514. 1/3p
- Jyosthna T, Vasudevaraju P, Bharathi, Vengamma B, Rao TS, Rao KS. Evidence to determine Ceruloplasmin as a biomarker for the progression of Alzheimer's disease. In JOURNAL OF NEUROCHEMISTRY 2010 Oct 1 (Vol. 115, pp. 39-39). COMMERCE PLACE, 350 MAIN ST, MALDEN 02148, MA USA: WILEY-BLACKWELL PUBLISHING, INC.
- Menon B, Vengamma B. Guillain Barre Syndrome in Children. In MUSCLE & NERVE 2009 OCT 1 (VOL. 40, NO. 4, PP. 700-700). 111 RIVER ST, HOBOKEN, NJ 07030 USA: JOHN WILEY & SONS INC
- Bhuma, Vengamma; Niranjan, K.; Bindu, M. Clinical and Electrophysiological Predictors of Respiratory Failure in Guillian Barre Syndrome. Annals of Indian Academy of Neurology Nov 2008 Supplement, Vol. 11, pS177-S177. 1/3p
- Bindu M, Vengamma B. Stroke-Related Seizures. Annals of Indian Academy of Neurology. 2008 Nov 2;11.
- Bindu M, Harinarayan CV, Pradesh A, Raj MN, Purushotam D, Himabindu G, Swapna V, Vengamma B. Antiepileptic drug induced changes in vitamin D metabolism-A need for consensus guidelines. In NEUROLOGY 2007 Mar 20 (Vol. 68, No. 12, pp. A124-A124). 530 WALNUT ST, PHILADELPHIA, PA 19106-3621 USA: LIPPINCOTT WILLIAMS & WILKINS
- B.Vengamma, S.G. Krishna Murthy, Bindu Menon, N. S. Sampath Kumar. Predictors of mortality in primary intracerebral haemorrhage. Abstracts in Annals of Indian Academy of Neurology. Vol.9, 9, Supplement 1, 2006.
- Bindu Menon, B Vengamma. Hypokalemic periodic paralysis –SVIMS experience. Abstracts in Annals of Indian Academy of Neurology. Vol.9, 40, Supplement 1, 2006.
- C V Harinarayan, Bindu Menon, Swapna V, Himabindu G, Afsana TK, PVLN Srinivasa Rao, E kumar, B Vengamma. Bone mineral parameters in patients with epilepsy before and after antiepilepsy treatment. Journal of Bone and Mineral Research Vol 21; Suppl 1, M413, s 357 2006. Impact factor 6.443.
- Niranjan Babu, Bindu Menon, B. Vengamma, Neurological manifestations in HIV infected patients. Abstracts in Annals of Indian Academy of Neurology. Vol.9, 35, Supplement 1, 2006
14. Vengamma B. Organisation of epilepsy care services at a tertiary care teaching hospital. In EPILEPSIA 2005 Jan 1 (Vol. 46, pp. 88-88). 9600 GARSINGTON RD, OXFORD OX4 2DQ, OXON, ENGLAND: BLACKWELL PUBLISHING
15. Bindu Menon, B Vengamma. Analysis of 147 cases of epilepsy with Nerocysticercosis and calcified lesions in the brain. Abstract in Annals of Indian Academy of Neurology. 2005,Vol.8:194
16. Nandhagopal R, Krishnamoorthy SG, Vengamma B. Aetiology of symptomatic focal seizures in a semi-urban centre in south India. In EPILEPSIA 2005 Jan 1 (Vol. 46, pp. 294-295). 9600 GARSINGTON RD, OXFORD OX4 2DQ, OXON, ENGLAND: BLACKWELL PUBLISHING.
17. Nandhagopal R, Krishnamoorthy SG, Vengamma B, Singh S, Latheef SA. Circulating levels of nitric oxide in stroke. In JOURNAL OF THE NEUROLOGICAL SCIENCES 2005 Nov 15 (Vol. 238, pp. S433-S433). PO BOX 211, 1000 AE AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS: ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV
18. Bindu Menon, B Vengamma. Categorizing Epilepsy syndromes in a tertiary care center, Annals of Indian academy of neurology. PL-054; 29; 2004
19. Menon B, Vengamma B. Diagnosing cerebral venous thrombosis in a semi urban center. In EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NEUROLOGY 2004 Sep 1 (Vol. 11, pp. 200-201). 9600 GARSINGTON RD, OXFORD OX4 2DQ, OXON, ENGLAND: BLACKWELL PUBLISHING
20. Vengamma B. Epilepsy : Education and Counselling “ Management of epilepsy in special situations” (women, child and elderly) in manual for District Medical Officers by Epilepsy Control Programme working group IV and National Coordinators (Nodal Neurologists) at NIMHANS, Bangalore, October 2001
21. Vengamma B. Trace elements in human brain relevance to Alzheimer’s brain. In: Trace metals and human health. Springer – Verlag; 2001. In: Trace elemental inter-relations in AD Computer application international meeting on Aluminium in Biology and Health UK 2001
22. Vengamma B. Assessment of mineral quality in drinking water in fluoride rich rural areas in Anantapur District of Andhra Pradesh and Department of fluoride spot detection kit for rural area. In: Proceedings of International Workshop on Fluoride in Drinking water : Strategies Management and Mitigation Jan 23-24, 2001.
23. Shanmugavelu P, Hegde ML, Mushtak MS, Rao TS, Menon RB, Vengamma B. The complexity of trace elemental inter-relationships in understanding neuro-degenerative (Alzheimer's, Parkinson's diseases) and neuro-psychiatric (Bipolar) disorder. In Proceedings of 3rd International Symposium on Trace metals and Health: Athens, Greece (pp. 1040-55)
24. Vengamma B, Keerthi AS. Clinical and electrophysiological evaluation of autonomic neuropathy in type 2 diabetes mellitus. Abstracts of Neurological Society of India, December 2001( Neurol India).
25. Mohan A, Abha Chandra, Harinarayan CV, Vengamma B, Rao MH, Sharma SK, Sivasankar P. Tuberculosis in the emergency room: a cause for concern. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 2001;163:A664.
26. Narayan SK, Vengamma B. Clinical, Electrophysiological studies with prognostic factors in GB Syndrome. Abstracts of Neurological Society of India, December 2001 (Neurol India).
27. Vengamma B. Epilepsy – Principles of Management. In: Manual for General Practitioners by A.P.Neuro Scientists meet, August 2001 at Guntur.
28. Mohan A, Abha Chandra, Harinarayan CV, Vengamma B, Rao MH, Sivasankar P. Tuberculosis in the emergency room: SVIMS experience. In: Proceedings of the Second National Conference on Emergency Medicine/ Bengaluru: Indian Society of Emergency Medicine;2000.
29. Vengamma B, Gourie-Devi M, Tali AB. Refractory period in Hansen’s disease – detection of early nerve dysfunction. Clin Neurophysiol 1999;110(Suppl 1):
30. Vengamma B, Mohan A et al. Clinical and electrophysiological findings in megaloblastic anaemia. Ann Indian Acad Neurol 1999;1(Suppl): S1-S23.
31. Narayan SK, Vengamma B. Intracranial venous sinus thrombosis – a retrospective study. Ann Indian Acad Neurol 1999;2(Suppl):S1-S23
32. Vengamma B. Falciparum malaria – neurological complications. Ann Indian Acad Neurol 1998;2(Suppl):S1-S23
33. Vengamma B, Pal PK. Periodic paralysis – clinical spectrum. Abstracts of Neurological Society of India, December 1997 (Neurol India)
34. Pal PK, Vengamma B, Naik KR, Saroja AO. 1-34-05 Hypokalemic paralysis: A new look at the clinical spectrum. Journal of the Neurological Sciences. 1997 Sep 30;150:S53
35. Pal PK, Vengamma B, Naik KR, Saroja AO. 2-47-11 Prognostic factors in cerebral malaria: A study of 80 cases. Journal of the Neurological Sciences. 1997 Sep 30;150:S131.
36. Vengamma B. Homocystinuria – Clinical Spectrum. Abstracts of Neurological Society of India, December 1994 (Neurol India)
37. Vengamma B, Shailesh KK. Clinical and electrophysiological study in neurological complications of organophosphorus poisoning. Abstracts of Neurological Society of India, December 1991( Neurol India)
38. Vengamma B, Satish Chandra P. Electroencephalographic changes in CJD. Abstracts of Neurological Society of India, December 1990( Neurol India)