XIII. CHAIRPERSON IN STATE/NATIONAL CONFERENCES
- Session on “Pediatric Neurology” in AP Chapter of Indian Association of Paediatrics, held in 1993
- “Free paper session” in the First AP Neuroscientists Meet held at Visakhapatnam in June 1994
- “Free paper session” in II AP Neuroscientists Meet held at Hyderabad in June 1995
- Session on “Epilepsy and Psychiatry” in XV Annual Conference of Indian Psychiatric Society, A.P.Chapter held on July 22-23, 1995.
- Participated in Panel Discussion on “General Practitioner – Role of Super Specialities” held at 4th Annual A.P.Neuro Scientists Meet at Vijayawada in June 1997.
- Participated in Panel discussion on “Social aspects of Epilepsy” in CME on “Epilepsy” held in August 1997.
- Session on “On movement disorders” at 5th Andhra Pradesh Neuroscientists Meet” at Kurnool, June 1998.
- Session on “Guest lecture” – Neuropathology Session – Fungal Infections of CNS” at 6th AP Neuroscientists Meet at Kakinada, July 1999.
- Session on “Neurology and Plasmapheresis” at 25th National Conference of Indian Society of Blood Transfusion and immunohematology held at Tirupathi on 10th to 12th November 2000 organised by the department of Transfusion Medicine, SVIMS .
- Session on “Neurology – CME” organised by API, branch in July 2001 at S.V.Medical College, Tirupathi .
- Session on “Free paper session” at 8th Annual Conference of APNSA held at Guntur on 4th & 5th August 2001.
- Session on “Poster Session” at ECON-2001 held at Mumbai on 14th December 2001.
- Chaired Symposium on “Neuro genetics” held at Chennai in 17th August 2002.
- Chaired session on ECON 2003 held at Visakhapatnam in 16th September 2003.
- Judge for the best poster session in International symposium on “Stroke” at Chennai, 14-15th February 2004.
- Session on “Neurology” in National Neuro Sciences conference at NIMHANS, Bangalore in 5th September 2004.
- Session on “Epilepsy” at 12th Annual conference of Indian Academy of Neurology, Nagpur in October 2004.
- Session on “K.S.Mani Patient Forum” in 6th Joint IEA/IES meeting held at Jaipur in September 2005.
- Session on “Neurology” in 53rd NSI meeting held at Visakhapatnam in December 2005.
- Session on “Neurology” in 13th Annual APNSA meeting held during 9-10th July 2006 at Nellore.
- Session on “Free paper session” at 7th Joint IEA/IES Meeting held at Bangalore in October 2006.
- Session on “Current Trends in Epilepsy” held at New Delhi in November 2006.
- Session on “International Clinical Neurophysiology Update” at NIMHANS, April 2007.
- Session on “Presidential Oration” at 14th Annual Conference of A.P.Neuro Scientists Association APNSA held at Kurnool 20-21 July 2007
- Session on “H.C.Bajoria Award session” at 8th Joint Meeting of Indian Epilepsy Association and Indian Epilepsy Society (ECON -2007) held at Mumbai, 3-4th October 2007
- Session on “Epilepsy and Pregnancy” Workshop organized by department of Neurology SCTIMST Trivendrum on 25-26th Jan 2008
- Session on “Neurology Free paper session” at 15th Annual Conference of A.P.Neuro Scientists Association APNSA 2008 held at Hyderabad 12-13 July 2008
- Session on “Free paper session” at ECON-2008 on 22nd – 23rd October, 2008 at New Delhi
- Session on “Dr Muralidhar Oration” at 16th Annual Conference of A.P.Neuro Scientists Association APNSA 2009” held at Rajahmandry , 25-26th July 2009
- Sessions on Award session, Shobha Arjun das Oration and freepaper session in 11th Joint Annual conference of Indian Epilepsy Association” and “Indian Epilepsy Society” on 5th - 7th February 2010 held at Indore
- Session on “Tele-medicine” in the 41st Mid Term Symposium on “Taking Telecom & IT Revolution to rural India Bridging the digital divide” organized by The Institution of Electronics and Telecommunications Engineers (IETE) & SV University held at Tirupati 9th April 2010.
- Session on 18th Annual conference of Indian Academy of Neurology – IANCON2010 at Trichy from 24th to 26th September 2010.
- Session in AP Neurocon – 2011 at Hyderabad on 23rd and 24th of July 2011.
- Session on 19th Annual conference of Indian Academy of Neurology – IANCON2011 at Pune from 22nd to 25th September 2011.
- Symposium on “Paediatric Epilepsies” at Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences & Paediatric Epilepsy Society, Hyderabad on 5th-6th November, 2011.
- Session on 15th Annual National Conference of “International Trauma Care” at Katriya Hotels & Towers, Somajiguda, Hyderabad held on 24th to 26th February 2012
37. Session on “IANCON 2012” Conference at Ahmedabad from 04.10.12 to 06.10.2012
38. Session on ESCON – Joint Annual Conference of Indian Epilespsy Association & Society held at Hyderabad between 08th Feb – 10th Feb 2013
39. Session on National Seminar on Stroke Overview held at NIMHANS, Bangalore on 27 Jan 2013.
40. Session in CME on STROKE commemorating “WORLD HEALTH DAY – theme: Awareness and Treatment of Hypertension” and “Comprehensive management of Stroke” by Azeez – Chida foundation, Toronto, Indian Medical Associations, Tamilnadu and Dr. A.M. Ikram’s Social and Community Welfare trust, Vellore on 06.04.2013
41. Session in “SHINE 2013 – CME on Nerve” organizing by Institute of Neurology, Madras held at Chennai on 27.04.2013
42. Session and moderator for CPC at the 20th Annual Conference of AP. Neuro Scientists’ Association AP NEUROCON – 2013 held at HAAILAND, Chinakakani, Guntur between 13th & 14th July 2013
43. Session in conference of IAN Clinical Neurophysiology subsection- Workshop on EMG and Autonomic Disorders at Christian Medical Collage Vellore from 28th - 30th August 2014
44. Session in the “16th Joint Annual conference of Indian Epilepsy Association” and “Indian Epilepsy Society” Econ 2015 at Chennai from 6th to 8th Feb 2015
45. Session at 22nd Annual Conference of AP. Neuro Scientists’ Association AP NEUROCON – 2015 held at STAR hospitals Hyderabad between 26th & 27th July 2015
46. Session in the conference Brain and Heart 2015 organised by Asian Society of continuing medical education at Leela Palace Chennai from 10th 11th of October 2015
47. Session in the conference of International Congress of Interventional Neurology (ICIN) and International Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases Symposium (ISCDS) at Hotel Taj Krishna Hyderabad from 14th – 15th November 2015
48. Session in the inaugural International Conference-“Neurodegenerative Diseases: Pathogenesis to Therapy” from November 16-18, 2015 and participated in formation of a DEMENTIA NETWORK on 18th November 2015 at 1400 hrs organized by Centre for Brain Research, IISc, Bengaluru
49. Session in the Free paper platform presentation at “17th Joint Annual conference of Indian Epilepsy Association” and “Indian Epilepsy Society” Econ 2016 at hosted by Indian epilepsy association Visakapatnam chapter at visakapatnam from 12th to 14th Feb 2016
50. Session in “SHINE 2016 – CME on Clinical Neurology” organized by Institute of Neurology, Madras held at Chennai on 26th to 28th Feb 2016
- Session in 23rd Annual Conference of AP. Neuro Scientists’ Association and per Conference workshop AP NEUROCON – 2016 held at Vijayawada between 24th& 26th July 2016
52. Session in 24th Annual Conference of Indian Academy of Neurology IANCON 2016 held at Kolkota from 10-13November 2016
53. Session in International Congress of Neurosciences ICNS 2016 under the aegis of AVS Brain Trust at Saveetha medical Collage from 25th to 26th November 2016
54. Session in “3rd T.S. SRINIVASAN - NIMHANS KNOWLEDGE CONCLAVE 2017” organised with joint effort of NIMHANS and Neurosciences India Group in association with ASEPA (Asian Epilepsy Association). ,with the main theme of the conference is “Genetics and Imaging in Epilepsy” & “Pre-surgical evaluation of drug resistant epilepsy”. on 23-25 February, 2017 in the NIMHANS Convention Centre (Hall B), Bengaluru, India.
55. Session in TNSCON – 2017, and judge for the best platform presentation in Inaugural Conference of Telangana Neuroscience Society held at The Park Hotel Somajiguda, Hyderabad on 5th March 2017
56. Session on Critical Care in Stroke during 11th Indian National Stroke conference on 17-19 March 2017 at Hotel Radisson Blu, Amritsar.
57. Session in 24th Annual Conference of AP. Neuro Scientists’ Association AP NEUROCON – 2017 held at Nellore on 10th& 11th June 2017
- session on Pain in 6th Asian-Oceanian Congress of Clinical Neurophysiology (AOCCN) 2017 Organised by department of neurology NIMHANS Bengaluru from 9th -12th November 2017
- session at Third annual conference of Movement Disorders Society of India –MDSICON 2018ng organized by the Department of Neurology, Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences under the aegis of Parkinsons Research Alliance of India, Twin cities neuroclub and Parkinson Society Hyderabad from 19th -21st Jan 2018 at Taj Krishna, Hyderabad
- Session at 19th Joint Annual conference of Indian Epilepsy Association and Indian Epilepsy Society Econ 2018 at hosted by Indian epilepsy association Bengaluru chapter and department of Neurology NIMHANS Bengalure from 2nd to 4th Feb 2018
- Free Paper presentation session at 10th World Congress of Neuro Rehabilitation with Theme Neurotechnologies to Community care organized by World Federation for NeuroRehabilitation (WFNR) and Indian Federation of Neuro Rehabilitation at Mumbai from 7th to 10th February 2018
- 62. Clinical Case discussion Parkinsonism at 9th Annual Clinical neurology workshops in “SHINE 2018 – CME on Clinical Neurology” organized by Institute of Neurology, Madras held at Chennai on 24th to 26th Feb 2018 at Chennai
- Session at TNSCON – 2018,2nd Annual conference of Telangana Neuroscience Society held at The Park Hotel Somajiguda, Hyderabad on 4th March 2018
- Session on Recent Advances in Neurology at Indian Academy of Neurology Summer school for Post graduate in neurosciences organized by department of Neurology Krishna institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS) Secunderabad 5th and 6th May 2018
- Session on Dr Balaparmeswara rao Symposium on the management of Intracerebral hematomas at 25th Annual Conference of AP. Neuro Scientists’ Association AP NEUROCON – 2018 and Pre conference workshop on Epilepsy management held at Kakinada 8th& 10th June 2018 at Rangaraya medical collage
- Session on Non MS Demyelination at Conference of the Indian Academy of Neurology, ICTRIMS 2018 with the main theme of Autoimmune neurology –Demyelination and beyond held on 13th to 15th July 2018 at Hotel Crowne Plaza, Kochi