a) International conferences:
1. XI International Congress of EMG & Clinical Neurophysiology held at Prague, Czech Republic, September 7-11th, 1999
2. Annual Neurovirology and Neuroimmunology of Schizophrenia on November 6th 1999 at NIH, Bethesda, USA
3. Course of safety of Radio Isotopes on December 2nd 1999 at NIH, Betheseda, USA
4. Course on Neuropathology at Armed Forces Institute of Pathology (AFIP) Washington, USA in the month of January 2000
5. International Conference on 50th Annual Conference of American Academy of Electro Diagnostic Medicine (AAEM) and Annual Meeting of the International Federation of Clinical Neurophysiology held in Sanfrancisco, USA in September 2003
6. CME on Epilepsy at Khatmandu, Nepal in October 2003
7. Symposium on “Mild congnitive dysfunction” held at Phuket, Thailand in December 2003
8. 5th Asia Oceanic Congress of Epilepsy at Bangkok, Thailand from 28th-30th in October 2004 attended the Summit on Epilepsy at Mauritius, 9-10th July 2005
9. 26th International Epilepsy Congress held at Paris from 27th August to 3rd September 2005”
10. XVIII World Congress of Neurology held at Sydney from November 5th-9th, 2005
11. II Summit on Epilepsy held at Shangai, China from 4 -7th May 2006.
12. Neurology Update on Epilepsy at Istanbul,Turkey from 4 -7th June 2006
13. Clinical Drug Trial meet of Johnson and Johnson at Koulalumpur 15-16th November 2006
14. International Epilepsy Congress at Singapore from 8-12th July 2007
15. Clinical Drug Trial of Quintile at Rome from 14-15th November 2007
16. SLEEP 2009, the 23rd Annual Meeting of the Associated Professional Sleep Societies, LLC (APSS), a joint venture of the American Academy of Sleep medicine (AASM) and the Sleep Research Society in Seattle, Washington on June 6-11, 2009
17. 9th Asian and Oceanian Epilepsy International Congress organized at Manila, Philippines on 23rd - 26th March 2012
18. ECHO (Extension of community Health care Outcomes) Project meeting on 13th to 14th June 2011 at the department of medicine ,university of New Mexico Albuquerque USA
19. XXII World Congress of Neurology held at Santiago, Chile from October 31st to November 5th 2015
20. Attended the Neuroscience conference on Greymatters - Navigating Neuro 2016 Programme on 7t h May organized by Neurology and Neurosurgery Departments of Wollongong Hospital ,University Of Wollongong Graduate Medical School, ILLawara Shoalhaven Local Health District New South Wales (NSW) Government of Australia
21. Attended 10th World Congress of Neuro Rehabilitation with Theme Neurotechnologies to Community care organized by World Federation for NeuroRehabilitation (WFNR) and Indian Federation of Neuro Rehabilitation at Mumbai from 7th to 10th February 2018
b) Participation in National and International Conferences/Workshops
Conducted in India
- XIV World Congress of Neurology, New Delhi 22-27 Oct 1989
- International Merit Putnam Symposium on Epilepsy – Delivery of quality care with limited resources, October 21-21, 1989, New Delhi
- 6th International Workshop on Clinical Neurophysiology – EEG at Institute of Neurology, Madras 9-12, February 1995.
- International Symposium on Sensorimotor functions of the Nervous system, CMC Hospital, Vellore on 31st January – 1st Feb 1997.
- 3rd course in Neurobiology for postgraduates in Clinical Neurosciences from March 19-31, 1990 at NIMHANS, Bangalore sponsored by Department of Science & Technology.
- 39th Annual Conference of Neurological Society of India held at Indore, December 1990.
- 40th Annual Conference of Neurological Society of India held at Manipal, December 1991.
- 4th Course of Neurobiology Workshop from 18th Feb to March 1991, AIIMS, New Delhi.
- VIII Annual Conference on PAIN held at Bangalore, January 1992.
- XIV Midterm Conference of Association of Physician of India, Kurnool chapter held at Kurnool, November 1993.
- Annual Conference of the Radiology Imaging Association held at Cochin, February 1994.
- First Andhra Pradesh Neuro Scientist Meet at Visakhapatnam, 18-19 June 1994.
- 43rd Annual Conference of NSI held at Bangalore, December 1994.
- Workshop on Botilinum Toxin and Movement Disorders 4-5 February 1995 at Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad.
- IInd Andhra Pradesh Neuro Scientist meet at Hyderabad 24-25th June 1995.
- XVth Annual Conference of Indian Psychiatric Society, A.P. Chapter at , July 1995.
- XIVth Mid term Conference of Association of Physicians of India at , September 1995.
- 3rd Annual Conference of Indian Academy of Neurology held at Chandigarh in September 1995.
- 4th Annual Conference of A.P.Neuro Scientists held at Vijayawada, June 1997.
- 5th Annual Conference of Indian Academy of Neurology held at Madras in September 1997.
- National Workshop on “Surgically remediable epilepsy” held at AIIMS, New Delhi organised by Epilepsy Surgery Team held between November 14-15th, 1997.
- 46th Annual Conference of Neurological Society of India held at Jaipur, December 11-15th 1997.
- 5th A.P.Neuroscientists Meet, Kurnool held on June 27-28th , 1998.
- 6th Annual Conference of Indian Academy of Neurology held at Hyderabad 25-27th September 1998.
- 2nd National Workshop on Intractable Epilepsy” in November 14-15th 1998 organised by Department of Neurology, at SCTIMST, Trivandrum Kerala
- 2nd National NIMHANS Alumni Association Conference held at NIMHANS, Bangalore 10-11th October 1998.
- 6th AP Neuro Scientists Association Conference held at Kakinada, July 9-10, 1999.
- 49th Annual Conference of the Neurological Society of India held from 14th-17th December 2000 at Chennai.
29. International Symposium on “Epilepsy in developing countries” organised by the Department of Neurology, Care Hospital, Hyderabad 8th October 2000
- National Network meeting of National Brain Research Center and Neurosciences Center and Indo-US workshop on “Frontier’s in Neurosciences” held at New Delhi, 7- 9th March 2001.
- 8th Annual Conference of A.P.Neuro Scientists meeting held at Guntur from 4-5th August 2001.
- National Epilepsy control programme workshop for Nodal Neurologists sponsored by WHO held at NIMHANS, Bangalore on 30-31st October 2001.
- International Workshop on EEG-Telemetry held at Mumbai on 13th December 2001.
- 2nd National Joint Conference of Indian Epilepsy Society and Indian Epilepsy Association – ECON 2001 held at Mumbai on 14th & 15th December 2001.
- 50th Neurological Society of India conference held at Mumbai from 16th to 18th December 2001.
- Workshop on Indo US symposium on Brain Research and National Networking meeting of National Brain Research Center held at INSA, New Delhi from 10th to 12th January 2002.
- International Conference on Medication Education and Technology held at Hyderabad from 18th to 20th January 2002.
- National Stroke Symposium organised by Department of Neurology, NIMS, Hyderabad and International Stroke Society on 2nd and 3rd February 2002.
- International Symposium on Movements disorders organised by Department of Neurology, T.S.Srinivasan Public Health Center, Chennai from 17th to 19th February 2002
- Workshop on Critical Care in Neurology organised by Department of Neurology, Care Hospital, Hyderabad from 1st to 3rd March 2002.
- International Workshop on “Journey on to sleep” held at Amrutha Institute of Medical Sciences, Cochin in July 2002.
- Symposium on “Primary auditory Neuropathy” organised by Department of Speech Pathology at NIMHANS, Bangalore in August 2002.
- Symposium on “Neuro Genetics” held at Chennai by Voluntary Health Services at Chennai August 2002.
- Annual Conference of “Neuroradiology and Interventional Radiology” held at Hyderabad, August 2002.
- 10th Annual Conference of Indian Academy of Neurology meeting at King George Hospital, Lucknow held in September 2002.
- 3rd Joint Annual Conference of Indian Epilepsy Association and Indian Epilepsy Society, at SGPGI, Lucknow in September 2002.
- International Symposium on “Dementia and congnitive disorders from Science to patient” organised by Department of Neurology, T.S.Srinivasan Public Health Center, Chennai, February 2003.
- International symposium on “Recent Advances in Basic Neurosciences” organised by National Brain Research Center at Gurgaon, Haryana in February 2003.
- 11th Annual Meeting of the Indian Academy of Neurology, 29-30th September 2003 at Visakhapatnam.
- Annual Conference of the Joint meeting of the IEA/IES held on 28th-29th September 2003 at Visakhapatnam.
- International symposium on “Stroke” in February 2004 organised by Department of Neurology T.S.Srinivasan Public Health Center, Chennai.
- 10th Annual Conference of Indian Academy of Neurosciences held in May 2004 at Hyderabad.
- National Neurosciences Conference at NIMHANS, Bangalore, on the occasion of Golden Jubilee Celebrations of Neurology, September 2004.
- 12th Annual Conference of Indian Academy of Neurology, October 2004 and presented paper on Cerebro Vascular Events following Snakebite.
- 5th Joint meeting of Indian Epilepsy Association and Indian Epilepsy Society held at Nagpur in October 2004.
- 6th Joint meeting of Indian Epilepsy Association and Indian Epilepsy Society held at Jaipur in September 2005.
- XIII Annual Conference of Indian Academy of Neurology held at Jaipur in September 2005.
- 54th Annual Meeting of Neurological Society of India meeting held at Visakhapatnam in December 2005.
- 1st National stroke conference of Indian Stroke Society held at Chennai 5th-8th January 2006.
- 3rd National Movement Disorders Symposium held at Hyderabad from 10-11th January 2006.
- 13th Annual Conference of A.P.Neuro Scientists Association APNSA held at Nellore, 8-9th July 2006.
- XIV Annual Conference of Indian Academy of Neurology held at NIMHANS, Bangalore from 6-8th October 2006.
- 7th Joint Meeting of Indian Epilepsy Association and Indian Epilepsy Society ( ECON 2007) held at NIMHANS, Bangalore, 5-6 October 2006.
- International Symposium on “Current Trends in Epilepsy”, 3-5 November 2006.
- Indo US Symposium on “Sleep Medicine” held at Chennai, 2-3 December 2006.
- Brainstorm session on “Intractable Epilepsy” held at Chennai, 9-10 December 2006.
- “International Clinical Neurophysiology Update” organized at NIMHANS, Bangalore 6-8th April 2007.
- 14th Annual Conference of A.P.Neuro Scientists Association APNSA held at Kurnool 20-21 July 2007
- “Disability-Epilepsy “ IEA working group together with commission on Neuropsychiatry aspects of ILAE held at Chennai on 16th July 2007
- “The Frontier’s of Dementia Care & Research” held at Chennai 28th -30th September 2007 organised by INA-INDIA & Alzheimer’s & Related Disorders society of India
- 8th Joint Meeting of Indian Epilepsy Association and Indian Epilepsy Society (ECON -2007) held at Mumbai , 3-4th October 2007
- XV Annual Conference of Indian Academy of Neurology held at Mumbai, 4-8th October 2007
- Symposium on “Challenging cases of Epilepsy” organized by Johnson & Johnson on 19th Jan 2008 at Chennai
- Workshop “Epilepsy and Pregnancy” organized by department of Neurology SCTIMST Trivendrum on 25-26th Jan 2008
- Workshop “Epilepsy –Disability” Brain storming session organized by IEA working group together with commission on Neuropsychiatry aspects of ILAE held at Chennai on 15th -16th Jan 2008
- Symposium on “Challenging cases of Epilepsy” organized by Johnson & Johnson on 19th Jan 2008 at Chennai
- Workshop “Epilepsy and Pregnancy” organized by department of Neurology SCTIMST, Thiruvanahtapuram, on 25-26th Jan 2008
- Workshop “Epilepsy – Disability” Brain Storming session organized by IEA working group together with commission on Neuropsychiatry aspects of ILAE held at Chennai on 15th-16th Jan 2008
- Workshop “Neurological Controversy” organized by department of Neurology SCTIMST Trivendrum on 25-26th Jan 2008
- 15th Annual Conference of A.P.Neuro Scientists Association APNSA 2008 held at Hyderabad 12-13 July 2008
- “Regional seminar on Epilepsy” organized on the occasion of Golden Jubilee year 2008 of department of Neurology of Madras Institute of Neurology, Madras Medical College, Chennai, which is dedicated to Prof. Rathnavelu Subramanyam on 13th September 2008
- 9th Joint Annual conference of Indian Epilepsy Association and Indian Epilepsy Societyo n 22nd-23rd October 2008 held at New Delhi
- 12th Asian and Oceanian Congress of Neurology (AOCN 2008)”and “16th Annual conferences of the Indian Academy of Neurology (IAN Conference 2008)”, from 23rd -26th October 2008 at New Delhi
- International symposium and conference of Gerontology and Geriatrics” and “14th Biennial meeting of Association of Gerontology India”, ISCGG – 08 from 16th – 18th December 2008 at S.V.University
- 57th Annual Conference of the Neurological Society of India Neurocon – 2008 from 17th-20th December 2008 held at Pune
- 64th Annual Conference of the Association of Physicians of India Expo Centre, Greater Noida from January 29th to February 1st 2009
- 16th Annual Conference of A.P.Neuro Scientists Association APNSA 2009” held at Rajahmandry 25-26th July 2009
- 17th Annual conferences of the Indian Academy of Neurology (IAN Conference 2009)”, from 10th- 13th October 2009 at Cochin
- 10th Annual Conference of “Neuroradiology and Interventional Radiology” held at Chennai 12th-13th November 2009
- 11th Joint Annual conference of Indian Epilepsy Association and “Indian Epilepsy Society” and pre conference workshop on Pediatric epilepsies on 5th - 7th February 2010 held at Indore
- Teaching faculty in the Neurology CME (Rapid Revision Course for DM NEUROLOGY/DNB Postgraduates) organized by Madras Medical College, Chennai on 20th t0 21st March 2010.
- CME on “Paediatric Tuberculosis” organized by State TB Control Society at SVIMS, Tirupati on 27th March 2010.
- A Neucon South 2010 with the theme “Controversies in Neurology” at Chennai on 3rd – 4th April 2010.
- As guest faculty of the AP Neurocon 2010 Annual conference at Warangal on 24 - 25 July 2010.
- 18th Annual conference of Indian Academy of Neurology – IANCON2010 at Trichy from 24th to 26th September 2010
- As Faculty for “7th CME on Recent Advances” organized by the Association of Physicians of India, Mumbai Branch at INHS Hospital, Mumbai on 22nd January 2011
- As Panel Speaker and presented paper on “Hospital Acquired Infections” for the Reorientation Workshop on “Improving Medical Services to Reach Health Goals through Secondary Hospitals to Andhra Pradesh” organized by the Commissionerate of Medical Sciences, Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad, Hyderabad on 8th and 9th February 2011
- Continuing Medical Education Programme organized by the Department of Endocrinology and Metabolism at SVIMS, Tirupati on 11th February 2011
- Workshop on “Palliative Care” organized by the Department of Medical Oncology, SVIMS, Tirupati on 15th February 2011.
100. Society of Nuclear Medicine (India) Southern Chapter (SNMISC) Annual Conference organized by the Department of Nuclear Medicine, SVIMS, Tirupati on 23th July 2011.
101. AP NEUROCON – 2011 at Hyderabad on 23rd and 24th of July 2011.
102. Teaching Programme “Epilepsy Conclaves” organized by Indian Epilepsy society on 10 to 11th September 2011 at Bristol Hotel, Gurgaon
103. National Summit (Medical Education – Challenges and Opportunities) organized by Medical Council of India (MCI) at New Delhi on 12th September 2011.
104. 19th Annual conference of Indian Academy of Neurology – IANCON2011 at Pune from 22nd to 25th September 2011.
105. Workshop on “Peripheral Nerve Ultrasonography” organized by Codewel Community Development & Welfare Association in collaboration with Council of Scientific and Industry Research, Delhi and Indian Council of Medical Research, Delhi at Novotel Hotel, Hyderabad on 30th October, 2011.
106. Neurocon 2011-cum-60th Annual Conference of Neurological Society of India at NIMHANS, Bangalore held from 15th to 18th of December, 2011
107. 5th annual “AAPI Indo-US Healthcare Summit”, hosted in conjunction with the Federation of Andhra Pradesh Medical Graduates in USA (APMGUSA) at Taj Krishna Hotel in Hyderabad held on 2nd to 4th of January 2012.
108. APMGUSA - Update on Emergency Medicine Meeting at Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad held on 8th of January 2012
109. 15th Annual National Conference of “International Trauma Care” at Katriya Hotels & Towers, Somajiguda, Hyderabad held on 24th to 26th February 2012
110. KID’s Update 2012 conference held at Karnataka Institute of Diabetology, Bangalore on 3rd March, 2012
111. National Seminar on Mental Health and Well being Across the Life span organized by the Department of Psychology, Sri Venkateswara Institute Medical Sciences, Tirupati on 17-18th March 2012
112. “The Neurology Summit 2012” organised by Johnson &Johnson in Collaboration with Asian Society of Continuing Medical Education at Novotel Convention Centre Hyderabad on 2nd to 3rd June 2012
113. “NeuCon South 2012” Conference at Bengaluru on 15th and 16th September, 2012
114. “IANCON 2012” Conference at Ahmedabad from 04.10.12 to 06.10.2012
115. National Seminar on “Stroke Overview” at NIMHANS, Bangalore on 27th Jan 2013
116. APICON 2013 Conference at Coimbatore between 31st Jan – 3rd Feb 2013
117. ECON – Joint Annual Conference of Indian Epilespsy Association & Society to be held at Hyderabad between 08th Feb – 10th Feb 2013
118. The SNCI-2013 conference held at New Delhi from 20.02.2013 to 22.02.2013
119. Conference on “National Guidelines on Obstructive Sleep Apnea” organized by the Dept., of Medicine, AIIMS, New Delhi under the auspices of Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India at the AIIMS, New Delhi on 17.03.2013
120. Awardee for Felicitation & Presentation of awards to the leading doctors in INDIA and CME for doctors on STROKE commemorating “WORLD HEALTH DAY – theme: Awareness and Treatment of Hypertension” by Azeez – Chida foundation, Toronto, Indian Medical Associations, Tamilnadu and Dr. A.M. Ikram’s Social and Community Welfare trust, Vellore on 06.04.2013
121. SHINE 2013 – CME on Nerve organizing by Institute of Neurology, Madras held at Chennai on 27.04.2013
122. 20th Annual Conference of AP. Neuro Scientists’ Association AP NEUROCON – 2013 held at HAAILAND, Chinakakani, Guntur between 13th & 14th July 2013
123. 5thCongress of Federation of Indian Physiological Societies (FIPS) on “Physiology, Ethnopharmacology, Biotechnology and Health Therapeutics (PEBHT-2013)” & 27th Annual Meeting of ISCAP organized by department of zoology S.V.University Tirupati from 17th to 19th December, 2013
124. “EEG and ENMG Work shop” organised by Pediatric Epilepsy society at Hyderabad on 28th & 29th December 2013
125. “International Congress on Women’s Health” organized by Sri Venkateswara Medical Collage Tirupathi on 11th -13th July 2014
126. “Controversies to consensus in Neurology – debate (Against) NEUCON 2014 Conference at Hyderabad from 16th - 17th August 2014
127. IAN Clinical Neurophysiology subsection Workshop on EMG and Autonomic Disorders at Christian Medical Collage Vellore from 28th - 30th August 2014
128. ‘DICENNIAL CONCLAVE’ 10th Annual Conference of Karnataka Research Society for the Study of Diabetes in india (KRSSDI) Mangalore 2014 at Father Muller Medical college Mangalore from 6th - 7th September 2014
129. 54th Annual conference of National Academy of Medical Sciences (India) at All India Institute of Medical Sciences Rishikesh from 17th to 19th October 2014
130. 22nd annual conference of indian academy of Neurology “IANCON 2014” at PGI Chandigarh from 6th to 8th November 2014
131. 16th Joint Annual conference of Indian Epilepsy Association and Indian Epilepsy Society Econ 2015 at Chennai from 6th to 8th Feb 2015
132. 22nd Annual Conference of AP. Neuro Scientists’ Association AP NEUROCON – 2015 held at STAR hospitals Hyderabad between 26th & 27th July 2015
133. Brain and Heart 2015 organised by Asian Society of continuing medical education at Leela Palace Chennai from 10th 11th of October 2015
134. International Congress of Interventional Neurology (ICIN) and International Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases Symposium (ISCDS) at Hotel Taj Krishna Hyderabad from 14th – 15th November 2015
135. Inaugural International Conference-“Neurodegenerative Diseases: Pathogenesis to Therapy” from November 16-18, 2015 and participated in formation of a DEMENTIA NETWORK on 18th November 2015 at 1400 hrs organized by Centre for Brain Research, IISc Bengaluru
136. 21st Annual Conference of Neurological Society of India NSICON 2015 at Hyderabad, from 17th to 18th, December, 2015.
137. Indian Collage Of Physicians (ICP) CME and the 71st Annual Conference of Associations Of India (APICON 2016 ) from 28th Jan -30th Jan at Hyderabad, Telangana State
138. 17th Joint Annual conference of Indian Epilepsy Association and Indian Epilepsy Society Econ 2016 at hosted by Indian epilepsy association Visakapatnam chapter at visakapatnam from 12th to 14th Feb 2016 (APMC has awarded 5CME Credit hours-APMC/EME/572/2015)
139. 7th Annual Clinical neurology workshops in “SHINE 2016 – CME on Clinical Neurology” organized by Institute of Neurology, Madras held at Chennai on 26th to 28th Feb 2016
140. 23rd Annual Conference of AP. Neuro Scientists’ Association AP NEUROCON – 2016 held at Vijayawada between 24th& 26th June 2016
141. Conference on Brain & Mind held at Chennai on 27th August 2016.
142. 10th World Stroke Congress organised jointly by world stroke Organization and Indian stoke association held at Hyderabad from 26-29th October 2016
143. 24th Annual Conference of Indian Academy of Neurology IANCON 2016 held at Kolkota from 10-13November 2016
144. International Congress of Neurosciences ICNS 2016 under the aegis of AVS Brain Trust at Saveetha medical Collage from 25th to 26th November 2016
145. Pre Conference workshop on INTRA OPERATIVE ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY on 14th December 2016 on the occasion of 65th annual Conference of Neurological Society of India NSICON 2016 held at Tamilnadu Multi Speciality hospital at chennai
146. 6th Women Science Congress as part of 104th Indian Science Congress at S.V.University Tirupati on 4th January 2017
147. DST – NASI Sensitization Workshop on Technological Empowerment of Women Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam ( Women University) Tirupati in association with Department of Science and technology India National Academy of Science India (NASI) Allahabad on 15th & 16th of February 2017
148. 18th Joint Annual conference of Indian Epilepsy Association and Indian Epilepsy Society Econ 2017 at hosted by Indian epilepsy association Patna chapter at Patna from 17th to 19th Feb 2017
149. “3rd T.S. SRINIVASAN - NIMHANS KNOWLEDGE CONCLAVE 2017” organied with joint effort of NIMHANS and Neurosciences India Group in association with ASEPA (Asian Epilepsy Association), main theme of the conference is “Genetics and Imaging in Epilepsy” & “Pre-surgical evaluation of drug resistant epilepsy”. on 23-25 February, 2017 in the NIMHANS Convention Centre(Hall B), Bengaluru, India.
150. 8th Annual Clinical neurology workshops in “SHINE 2017 – CME on Clinical Neurology” organized by Institute of Neurology, Madras held at Chennai on 24th to 26th Feb 2017 at Chennai
151. TNSCON – 2017, Inaugural Conference of Telangana Neuroscience Society held at The Park Hotel Somajiguda, Hyderabad on 5th March 2017
152. 11th Indian National Stroke conference on 17-19 March 2017 at Hotel Radisson Blu, Amritsar.
153. MS Symposium South organized under the aegis of Department of Neurology Sri Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST) Triruvananthapuram on 15th April 2017
154. Regional CME in association with Andhra Pradesh Medical Council (APMC) and Indian Medical association Tirupati Branch at Tirupathi on 15th May 2017
155. 24th Annual Conference of AP. Neuro Scientists’ Association AP NEUROCON – 2017 held at Nellore on 10th& 11th June 2017
156. 25th Annual National Conference of Indian Academy of Neurology ,Joint meeting of the IAN and AINA(Association of Indian Neurologists of America) IANCON-2017 September 07-10, 2017Hotel ITC Grand Chola, Chennai
157. International Seminar ON “CONTEMPORARY TRENDS IN HEALTH PSYCHOLOGY: ROLE OF PSYCHOLOGISTS" from 25th -26th September, 2017 organised by Department of Psychology at S.V.University Tirupathi
158. 6th Asian-Oceanian Congress of Clinical Neurophysiology (AOCCN) 2017 Organised by department of neurology NIMHANS Bengaluru from 9th -12th November 2017
159. Symposium on “Neuromuscular disorders” joint conference of Indian Academy Neurology subsection (Neuromuscular Disorders) in collaboration with department of Neurology of Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Center Bengaluru on 1st & 2nd December 2017
160. Third annual conference of Movement Disorders Society of India –MDSICON 2018ng organized by the Department of Neurology, Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences under the aegis of Parkinsons Research Alliance of India, Twin cities neuroclub and Parkinson Society Hyderabad from 19th -21st Jan 2018 at Taj Krishna, Hyderabad.
161. 19th Joint Annual conference of Indian Epilepsy Association and Indian Epilepsy Society Econ 2018 at hosted by Indian epilepsy association Bengaluru chapter and department of Neurology NIMHANS Bengalure from 2nd to 4th Feb 2018
162. 9th Annual Clinical neurology workshops in “SHINE 2018 – CME on Clinical Neurology” organized by Institute of Neurology, Madras held at Chennai on 24th to 26th Feb 2018 at Chennai
163. TNSCON – 2018,2nd Annual conference of Telangana Neuroscience Society held at The Park Hotel Somajiguda, Hyderabad on 4th March 2018
164. WINNERS 2018 (Women In Neurology – New Emerging Research Symposium) on 8th March at 2018 Udaipur, Rajasthan
165. Indian Academy of Neurology Summer school for Post graduate in neurosciences organized by department of Neurology Krishna institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS) Secunderabad Telangana state on 5th &6th May 2018
166. 25th Annual Conference of AP. Neuro Scientists’ Association AP NEUROCON – 2018 and Pre conference workshop on Epilepsy management held at Kakinada 8th& 10th June 2018 at Rangaraya medical collage
167. Conference of the Indian Academy of Neurology, ICTRIMS 2018 held on 13th to 15th July 2018 at Hotel Crowne Plaza, Kochi.
168. 46th Annual Conference of Andhra Pradesh Chapter of Association of Physicians of India 2018(AP-APICON 2018) organised by PESIMSR Kuppam on 7-9th September
169. 26th Annual Conference of Indian academy of Neurology IANCON 2018 at Raipur CG state on 27th to 30th September 2018
170. 4th Annual conference Andhra Pradesh Academy of Sciences Amaravati (APSC 2018) at Yogi Vemana University Kadapa on 9th November 2018
171. 10th Annual meeting of “Neurology Update Patna 2018” the joint annual conference of Indian Epilepsy Association (Bihar Chapter) and Neurology Dept, Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna is on 18th November 2018
172. Two National seminar on “Disability and Rehabilitaion: Challenges and Strategies” on 27th & 28th December 2018 organized by Department of Psychology Yogi Vemana University Kadapa